Math for Smarty Pants #3 – Digital and Printable Math Challenges for Early Finishers, Gifted, Homework, & Extensions
Keeping your early finishers (fast finishers) challenged and working doesn’t have to take extra time and effort on your part! These math challenges for early finishers is no-prep with ready-to-go math challenges. They are perfect for extensions, centers, individual and collaborative work, or math warm-ups.
The printable or digital formats make them perfect for seatwork, math centers, and distance learning.
In addition, there are detailed instructions with examples so that your students can work independently!
For a quick video peek inside the Early Finisher Bundle with over 130 challenges including these, click the link below.
You will create an environment of “can-do” mathematicians. These challenges will, additionally, help prevent off-task behaviors by keeping your gifted and high achieving students engaged and learning.
These problem-solving activities are not only engaging, but they will also enrich learning. And definitely, having these at your fingertips and ready-to-go will save you tons of valuable time!!
Each activity includes the use of Common Core Mathematical Practices and Texas TEKS Process Standards. Students will be thinking, reasoning, and using number sense!
Each challenge is at a different level for easy differentiation.
✏️Have the answer to, “I’m Done!” with these math challenges for early finishers!
❤️ Why you’ll L-O-V-E Math Challenges for Early Finishers!
- “My students like to rush through their work and they weren’t able to rush through this. They had to think and look at different strategies.” –Harriet
- “Super fun and engaging activities for students!” –Danielle
- “These are an awesome resource for differentiation.” –Samantha
- “Love having these laminated to use in rotations.” –Jessica
- “I teach second grade, but with 30 students in my class ranging from extremely low to really high (almost 5th grade level) I really have to differentiate. This was absolutely perfect for my high kids. They were so excited about it that I ended up joining them in small group to help them get started and I even had a great time! This was truly a wonderful, well thought out challenging task.” –Dianette
- “This product was PERFECT for my fifth graders! It added to their overall understanding and they wanted to use it again and again!” –Erika
- “Some of my weaker students have shown some different thinking thanks to these.” –Cameron
- “Satisfied the extension beasts!” –Karina
- “Loving these for those days after a math test or days before a big event or break where it seems like you can’t get anything done!” –Fearless in Fourth
► Great for homeschooling families too!
⭐ SAVE $$$!! This resource is included in a huge early finisher bundle! Click here to see the BUNDLE that includes over 130 challenges! ⭐
Thanks for taking your time to peek inside this resource!
Have fun Mathing!
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. Strictly prohibited is copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc. Thank you for respecting my work!
© All rights reserved. Leah Popinski @summathfun.com