Practicing and learning addition facts doesn’t have to be boring and repetitive. These bump games with matching accountability worksheets will keep your kids engaged and challenged plus build much-needed fact fluency!
Each worksheet has a self-checking component as well as a task at the bottom to keep those early finishers working and challenged!
Low prep! Just grab some dice and counters!
Eight Addition Bump Games plus 8 worksheets that reinforce the skills for each game!
⭐ These are a great supplement to help students develop fact fluency. ⭐
Bump Games can be used:
❄️In Math Centers during math workshop – While you work with a small group, another group of students can be playing bump games.
❄️For Early Finishers – Have games, dice, and counters easily available for students to grab when they have finished their independent practice.
❄️With a Smart Board or Document Camera – Display a bump game and play as a class. This works well as a way to introduce “how to play” bump games.
❄️As a Buddy Activity – If you have an older grade for your “Buddy Class”, bump games are a great activity for your students to teach and then play with them.
❄️ As Homework – Send home a game along with counters and dice. This is a great way to get parents involved and give them a chance to do something other than flash cards or worksheets.
❤️ Why You’ll L-O-V-E It!
• Copy and put in a baggie. Done!
• Teacher time-saver
• Fun and effective extra addition practice
• Huge hit with students
• Easy to differentiate and focus on one group of facts
• Includes worksheets for reinforcement after the games are played
• Game directions are included on each game board
• Easy to use answer keys
► Just print the games, laminate or use sheet protectors, and use year after year!
Here’s What’s Included:
* Contents Page
* 8 Different Bump Games for addition within 20
* 8 worksheets that have a component for students to check their own work! They also have space for students to write 2 or 3 of their own problems within a given parameter such as problems with an odd sum.
* Answer Keys for each practice sheet
* Ideas for using the Bump Games
► Great for homeschooling families!