Students LOVE Solve and See Strips! These equivalent fraction worksheets for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades build knowledge of equivalent fractions with puzzle-like fun. They are truly motivating! Students are excited to get all of their fraction worksheets completed correctly so they can see the pictures they create and add their strips to their Equivalent Fractions booklet! Every time they complete a worksheet correctly, they add a star to their I’m A Solve and See Star page. Remarkably inspiring!
Students get targeted practice determining which fractions are equivalent while being completely engaged. No one will be off-task!
Solve and See Strips Are:
- No Prep
*Students cut the sheets in half on the dotted line.
- Then they solve each problem on the left problem page and record their work on the recording sheet.
- They cut apart the solution squares in the right strip and glue them to the correct problem square for a correct picture.
**For Extra Motivation, students create a Solve and See Strips Booklet!
- Color in a star on the I’M A SOLVE AND SEE STAR! page for each strip they have correct.
- “Decorate” the Solve and See Strips cover page.
- Hole punch the corners of their cover page, completed picture strips, star strip, and recording sheet to make their strips into a booklet.
Here’s What’s Included:
- 6 Solve and See Strips
- Answer Keys for Each Page
- Recording Sheets
- Cover Page
- Solve and See Star Pages
- Solve and See Math Centers
- Detailed Teacher Tips with Photos!
Use Solve and See Strips for:
- Morning Work
- Extra Practice
- Early Finishers
- Math Centers
Please see the PREVIEW for all the details!
Looking for more engaging math activities? Check out these popular resources!
Thank you for purchasing, downloading, browsing, following and inspiring! I hope this resource brings a bit of inspiration your way! If you find anything in this packet that needs to be reworked or might work better for your students, please let me know and I will be happy to rework any activity/packet that you have purchased to fit your needs. You can always reach me at [email protected]
Thanks for taking your time to peek inside this resource!
Have fun Mathing!
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc…is strictly prohibited. You have the option to purchase multiple licenses (at a discount) for each additional person/classroom with whom you wish to share this product. Thank you for respecting my hard work!
© All rights reserved. Leah Popinski @summathfun.com