First and Second Grade Math Centers – This has everything and is no-prep! Get your guided math groups, rotations, and RTI groups easily set-up with these fun, engaging, and effective activities!
♥ Why you’ll L-O-V-E it!
• “So easy to set up! I laminated them, added needed supplies and used them, all in one afternoon! Thanks for putting game directions right on the game boards.” –Dawn
• “Easy to make and store!” –Janice
• “Simple and fun! My 2nd graders enjoyed playing these!” –Grace
• “My students loved these! Great supplement to my addition and subtraction unit!” –Mallory
• “I loved using this with my summer school first graders! I can’t wait to use it again this summer!” –Laura
• “…the quality is great!” –Alicia
• “Worked to get my kids interested in math centers.” -Tisha
A total of ★16 math center activities + ★10 worksheets to check understanding + ★labels for organization + ★recording sheets + ★answer keys!
These are adorable. Your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they are learning! Plus the ten worksheets will have them reasoning with strategies and using number relationships to add and subtract. ★43 pages of activities!!!
⇒ All Activities come ready to go! Just print, laminate, cut, and use year after year!
Here’s What’s Included:
Find It! –Missing Addend Center
Find It! –Missing Subtrahend/Minuend Center
Six Memory Addition Games
Four Memory Subtraction Games
Labels for Organizing the Memory Games
Ten Worksheets with Answer Keys
Four File-Folder Games with Student Answer Keys and Directions
✄ Teacher Note: For all the cards to be cut out, I made the lines around them wide so that you can overlay them to cut several at a time and still stay “in the lines”. This makes set-up even faster and saves you valuable teacher-time! 🙂
♥ Just print, laminate or use sheet protectors, and use year after year!