Equivalent Fraction Games, Fraction Models, Comparing Fractions, Simplifying Fractons, Number Lines, & More – Mystery Themed
Engage your 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students with these fun and challenging fraction games. Differentiate for all the many levels of understanding about fractions in your classroom with these! Mystery themed and LOW PREP!
There are 14 different levels from recognizing fractions and equivalent fractions to converting mixed to improper fractions.
Motivate your students to practice and continue learning about fractions with these games that will give them confidence while also enriching and deepening their understandings!
Here’s What’s Included:
- Fraction Models #1 – Match the fraction to the shaded whole –Circles only
- Fraction Models #2 – Match the fraction to the shaded whole – Mixed shapes
- Fraction Models #3 – Match the fraction of the set that is hats
- Fraction Models #4 – Match the fraction to the model – a whole and a fractional part
- Fractions on a Number Line #1 – Match the fraction to its point on the number line
- Fractions on a Number Line #2 – Match the mixed number to its point on the number line
- Equivalent Fractions #1 – Match the fraction models that are equivalent
- Equivalent Fractions #2 – Match the equivalent fractions – denominators to 16
- Comparing Fractions #1 – Match a fraction model to the fraction model that is greater or less than – like denominators to 10
- Comparing Fractions #2 – Match a fraction to the fraction that is greater or less than – like denominators to 10
- Comparing Fractions #3 – Match a fraction to the fraction that is greater or less than – unlike denominators to 12
- Simplifying Fractions #1 – Match a fraction to the same fraction in simplest terms – denominators to 14
- Simplifying Fractions #2 – Match a fraction to the same fraction in simplest terms – denominators to 56
- Converting from Mixed to Improper Fractions #1 – Match a mixed number to its improper fraction – denominators to 8
**Why Other Teachers L-O-V-E these:
- Just print. Grab some dice and counters. Place in an envelope or plastic bag. Done!
- Games increase in difficulty to meet all the needs in your classroom.
- They’re fun!
- They’re challenging!
- They’re Common Core aligned.
- They’re perfect for small groups, math centers, homework, or even as informal assessment tools.
Great for homeschooling families too!
Just print, laminate or use sheet protectors, and use year after year!
*Looking for more fun activities for reviewing math skills? Check out these popular resources:
- Fraction Center Task Cards Editable
- Early Finishers and Gifted: Math Challenges Bundled!
- Multi-Step Word Problem Task Cards 4th Grade
Thank you for purchasing, downloading, browsing, following and inspiring! I hope this resource brings a bit of inspiration your way! If you find anything in this packet that needs to be reworked or might work better for your students, please let me know and I will be happy to rework any activity/packet that you have purchased to fit your needs. You can always reach me at [email protected]
Thanks for taking your time to peek inside this resource!
Have fun Mathing!
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc…is strictly prohibited. You have the option to purchase multiple licenses (at a discount) for each additional person/classroom with whom you wish to share this product. Thank you for respecting my hard work!
© All rights reserved. Leah Popinski @summathfun.com