No Prep Christmas Math Word Problems: Multi-Step
This Christmas Math Word Problems print and go problem-solving packet for grade 4 will ease the stress of this busy time of year! This packet is a super resource for fun, yet meaningful Christmas math word problems for your fourth grade students.
Each problem requires students to use equations, visual representations, and words in a graphic organizer format. The steps were created for the purpose of making sense of a problem, instead of using tricks and keywords. Students must understand what the problem is asking by completing the graphic organizer.
Included in these Christmas Math Word Problems are posters of essential questions and one that lists some of the Common Core skills that students will be using to solve each problem.
These are ✎ fun and rigorous. They will give your students that much needed extra practice in working with all types of word problems plus keep them engaged and challenged in the days leading up to the holiday break.
These fun, academically-aligned Christmas Math Word Problems are in a print and go packet that includes 20 math problems for morning work, small groups, math workshop, guided math, homework, intervention, or independent practice.
♥ Why You’ll L-O-V-E these:
- “These were right on to 4th grade standards. The kids were so engaged. They continued to ask for more and more problems. What a fun way to do word problems.” -Dawn
- “So motivating for the students during the Christmas season!” -Brenda
- “Outstanding product! My students LOVED and learned with this center!” -Beth
- “Awesome! Fun way to keep the kids learning during the holiday season!” -Maureen
- “Fun and challenging, great for some guided practice.” -Khindra’s Kreations
- “My kids are loving these word problems!” -Lisa