Keep your first and 2nd graders practicing their addition and subtraction facts to 18 with this YEAR-LONG BUNDLE of fun and engaging worksheets! 32 student pages with answer keys for each page! Build Fact Fluency!
- These 32 color by number worksheets (half addition, half subtraction, and mixed practice) will give your students fun addition and subtraction activities! And they will give you an easy way to engage your students with NO PREP.
- The facts on each page are targeted to help your students see patterns and relationships with a focus on the Turn-Around (Flip-Flop) strategy and Make 10 Strategy.
- Worksheets within each packet are leveled for easy differentiation
- Answer keys are included!
❤️ No Prep! Just Print and Go ❤️
BONUS TOOLKIT included! FIVE Extra Pages!
- Addition Chart
- Subtraction Chart
- Addition Table of Strategies
- Addition Table
- Addition Tables to use on Labels
These pages motivate students and are very effective in building fact fluency! Being able to see a correct picture as they complete each problem provides motivation as well as immediate feedback.
The finished pictures make a great wall or bulletin board display, too!
✋ Looking for more engaging math activities? Check out these popular resources!
*Click on the PREVIEW for a detailed look inside!*
Thank you for purchasing, downloading, browsing, following and inspiring! I hope this resource brings a bit of inspiration your way! If you find anything in this packet that needs to be reworked or might work better for your students, please let me know and I will be happy to rework any activity/packet that you have purchased to fit your needs. You can always reach me at [email protected]
Thanks for taking your time to peek inside this resource!
Have fun Mathing!
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc…is strictly prohibited. Thank you for respecting my hard work!
© All rights reserved. Leah Popinski @summathfun.com