Counting Money Hidden Pictures
Practicing counting money has never been so much fun! Students LOVE hidden pictures! These counting money hidden pictures build financial literacy skills with puzzle-like fun. They are truly motivating!
Students are excited to get all of their counting money hidden pictures completed correctly so they can see the pictures they create and add their strips to their Counting Money booklet! Every time they complete a counting money hidden pictures correctly, they add a star to their I’m A Solve and See Star page. Remarkably inspiring!
Students get targeted counting money practice with these while being completely engaged. No one will be off-task!
Counting money hidden pictures are:
- No Prep
First, students cut the sheets in half on the dotted line.
Then, they solve each problem on the left problem page and record their work on the recording sheet.
Lastly, they cut apart the solution squares in the right strip and glue them to the correct problem square for a correct picture.
►For Extra Motivation, students create a Solve and See Strips Booklet!
- Color in a star on the I’M A SOLVE AND SEE STAR! page for each strip they have correct.
- Decorate the Solve and See Strips cover page.
- Hole punch the corners of their cover page, completed picture strips, star strip, and recording sheet to make their strips into a booklet.
⭐ Here’s What’s Included:
- 6 Solve and See Strips
- Answer Keys for Each Page
- Recording Sheets
- Cover Page
- Solve and See Star Pages
- Solve and See Math Centers
- Detailed Teacher Tips with Photos!
⭐ Use Hidden Picture Digit Fidgets for:
- Morning Work
- Extra Practice
- Early Finishers
- Math Centers
✋ Looking for more engaging math activities? Check out these popular resources!
- Counting Money – Games – Worksheets – Activities and Games – BUNDLED!
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Christmas
- Addition Digit Fidget Task Cards – Differentiated – 4 Skill Levels – Monsters
Thanks for taking your time to peek inside this resource!
Have fun Mathing!
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. Strictly prohibited is the copying or sharing of any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc. Thank you for respecting my work!
© All rights reserved. Leah Popinski @summathfun.com