Counting Money Differentiated Worksheets
Money Worksheets is JAM-PACKED with fun and differentiated hands-on worksheets for everything you need to practice identifying and counting coins!
This packet covers 4 main standards/concepts: identifying coins (quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies), adding like coins, adding mixed coins, and solving problems involving money.
From identifying and sorting coins to drawing given amounts (5 differentiated levels), this has everything you need!
Be sure to take a look at the preview!
⭐ To see this resource in action, to know how to differentiate your money unit and exactly what to teach next, check out this blog post.
Here’s What’s Included:
♦ Money Matters – Detailed teacher notes and tips
♦ Coin Poem Poster
♦ Coin Values Poster
♦ Student Money Reference Sheet
♦ Coin Comparison Map – Focus Skill: Recognizing coin attributes
♦ My Coin Flip Book – Focus Skill: Recognizing coins and their values
♦ Using Paper Coins – Focus Skill: Students practice with recognition and counting. -Teacher ideas included.
♦ Counting Coins Worksheets: – Differentiated – Pictorial to Abstract
• Counting Like Coins –Focus Skill: – Recognizing and then counting coins – fronts, then backs, then sequenced by difficulty easing into mixed coins – pictorial level
• Counting Coins Cut and Glue –Focus Skill: Choosing coins to equal a given amount – pictorial level
• Counting Mixed Coins –Focus Skill: Grouping and counting unlike coins at the pictorial level
• Shopping With Coins –Focus Skill: Counting mixed coins, evaluating matching amounts, pictorial level
• Drawing Coins – Focus Skill: Counting and drawing coins that equal a given amount – abstract level
✋ Looking for more engaging, fun, and effective math activities?! Check out these popular resources!
▶️ Counting Money: Extensions for Your Money Unit! – Riddles for Counting Money
Thank you for purchasing, downloading, browsing, following and inspiring! I hope this resource brings a bit of inspiration your way! If you find anything in this packet that needs to be reworked or might work better for your students, please let me know and I will be happy to rework any activity/packet that you have purchased to fit your needs. You can always reach me at [email protected]
Thanks for taking your time to peek inside this resource!
Have fun Mathing!
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. That means that copying or sharing any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc…is strictly prohibited. You have the option to purchase multiple licenses (at a discount) for each additional person/classroom with whom you wish to share this product. Thank you for respecting my hard work!
© All rights reserved. Leah Popinski @summathfun.com