Do you need math activities that motivate your 3rd and 4th graders? These rounding digit-fidget hidden pictures will be your new FAVORITE ACTIVITY! So much fun and lots of great rounding practice. These rounding worksheets are even differentiated and include print and digital versions!
Here’s what one teacher wrote to tell me:
This was too cute not to share! So, Fridays are usually reserved as Fun Friday. I hadn’t really thought about what to do until Thursday night when I came across a set of printed copies of your Digit Fidgets in my classroom from September. I decided they would do the Digit Fidget because they could use the practice. So, Friday morning as we are preparing for math stations, I told them for journaling they would do a Digit Fidget page and held up the copies. Leah, they cheered and whopped like I had just announced an extra recess! That is when you know you have a GREAT product! When students are excited to do math and math word problems because it is engaging! Thanks, Leah, for making math my students’ favorite part of the day! Just thought I’d share how THANKFUL I am for you and your engaging products!
Here’s What’s Included:
- 12 Hidden Pictures rounding digit-fidget worksheets
- 144 Rounding Problems
- Pages 1-4 – Rounding 2-digit numbers to the nearest 10
- Pages 5-8 – Rounding 3-digit numbers to the nearest 100
- Pages 9-10 – Rounding 3-digit numbers to the nearest 10
- Pages 11-12- Rounding 3-digit numbers to the nearest 10 or 100
- Recording Sheets
- A Digital Google Slides Version With Moving Pieces
Rounding Digit-Fidget Hidden Pictures Are . . .
- No Prep
- Skill Targeted
So-o-o Useful . . .
- Use for morning work and math warm-ups to start your students’ day.
- Ideal for independent work, pairs, group work, or even whole group work.
- Make rounding digit-fidget worksheets part of your classroom review and practice sessions.
- Use it as part of your math centers, digital or print
- Use it as a Fun Friday activity to motivate your students to practice.
- Add it to your Sub Tub.
- Make it part of your early finishers’ tasks.
- Assign it as a motivating homework assignment.
- Use these rounding digit-fidget worksheets whenever you want to save time and stress!
Thanks for taking the time to peek inside this resource!
Have fun Mathing!
©Leah Popinski This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.