Math Early Finishers and Gifted Math Challenges: Grades 1-3
20 print-and-go challenges with answer keys for morning work, fast finishers, homework, math centers, math groups, collaborative work, and tasks for gifted learners!
▶️ Rigorous while still being lots of fun!
❤️Why you’ll L-O-V-E it:
- “This is perfect for my early finishers who need to keep focused while those around them are still getting their assignments done. I like how challenging and enriching they are — all wrapped into one.” –Susanne
- “It’s a great resource for introducing complex concepts in kid-friendly ways. My kids view it as a puzzle to solve! Obviously perfect for high performers – but everyone else enjoyed giving it a go!” -Buyer
- “Perfect for my advanced mathematicians! Parents were very happy to see it come home too :)” –Kendragarten Kindergarten
- “This has been great for my advanced first graders/early finishers.” –Christina
- “Lifesaver for my higher kiddos and those that want to challenge themselves.” –Shamrocks in Second
- “I used this and it really kept my student who finished early busy.” –Yvonne
- “Excellent resource for gifted students.” –Juli
Each activity includes the use of Common Core Mathematical Practices and the Texas TEKS Process Standards.
⭐⭐Scaffolded for Easy Differentiation⭐⭐
⭐There is a beginning story that introduces Jute the Giraffe and Thomas the Turtle. These two characters have very different problem-solving approaches. They appear from time to time on the challenge pages to add humor and give support to students who tend to give up and not persevere. ★
⭐Black and white, as well as color copies and a key, are included.
⭐If you need something at your fingertips to keep those fast finishers engaged, thinking, reasoning, and using number sense…this is it! 🙂
❤️ Just print, laminate or use sheet protectors, and use year after year!