Digital and Print Thanksgiving Word Problems Scavenger Hunt Fun
These fun and engaging third grade word problems will be a lifesaver on those last days before the Thanksgiving holiday. This math scavenger hunt activity is great for days when your students are already “checked-out”, but learning still needs to happen. NO PREP!
There is a Just Print version and a Google Slides™ version, too! Whether you have online or face-to-face learners, you’ll have the third grade word problems you need! The digital version is ready to click and share immediately with students or parents for use during distance learning at home!
This math scavenger hunt will ease the stress of this busy time of year! It is a super resource for fun, yet meaningful third grade word problems!
Your students will love the fun approach to learning around the Thanksgiving holidays, and you will enjoy the EASE OF PLANNING at this hectic time of year! Simply print and use or, assign the fun digital scavenger hunt!
Students start at a poster/slide that you assign or at a random poster. They read and solve the Thanksgiving word problem on that poster. Then they look for that answer on all the other posters. They move to their answer and complete the new problem on that poster. Students continue this process until all 14 problems are complete.
As they work through the word problems, students will be able to “catch” their mistakes as there are only posters/slides with correct answers.
All of these third grade word problems are multi-step to give students extra practice with the dreaded…word problem. A blackline version is included!
⭐ If you need something at your fingertips to keep your students engaged, thinking, reasoning, and solving problems right up to Thanksgiving break..this is it! 🙂
❤️What you will receive in the zip file:
- A printable version in color which will save you hours – just print, laminate, or use sheet protectors and use year after year.
- A blackline print version to save on color printing.
- An Answer Key.
- A PDF with a link to the digital version. There are step-by-step student directions with photos included.
❤️Why You’ll L-O-V-E IT!
- “Great math activity for the day before Thanksgiving vacation!” –Brenda
- “Awesome! Love the variety!” –Amanda
- “Great word problems” – Teri
- “A fun way to practice math skills.” –Colleen
- “Great for station work!” –Jodi
- “My kids loved this!” –Sarah
Please note: this resource is included in a huge full year bundle of six different math packets which includes a total of 138 word problems just for 3rd grade! Purchasing the bundle will save you 50% compared to buying each product individually!!