Valentine Multiplication Worksheets
Multiplication practice doesn’t have to be boring! These no-prep Valentine multiplication worksheets have an extension on each page. Additionally, there is a self-checking task! Clearly, ALL students – including early finishers – will be engaged and challenged with these worksheets!
The Valentine multiplication worksheets are not only great for fact practice, but the extensions are built-in challenges. They will absolutely keep students engaged, thinking, and applying math vocabulary. These are more than “just a worksheet”!
Each Valentine multiplication worksheet has a mixed practice of multiplication facts. But, there is a focus on factors 6, 7, 8, and 9.
⭐ Some Targeted Features of the Valentine Multiplication Worksheets Include:
► A “self-check” task on each page reviewing place values and applying multiplication vocabulary such as:
- Circle all the products that are < 30
- Circle all the products that are multiples of 8
- Circle all the products that are between 24 and 50
- Circle all the products that are even
► A “challenge” task at the bottom of each page such as:
- Write three problems with a product > 15 and < 24.
- Write three problems with an 8 in the ones place of the product.
- Write three problems with 24 as the product.
- Write three problems with a 4 in the tens place of the product.
Also Included in this Valentine multiplication worksheet pack:
- 12 worksheets
- Answer keys for each page
⭐Additionally, Tthese worksheets work great for:
• Bell Ringer Questions
• Morning Work
• Early Finishers
• Test Prep
• Review sheets
• Math centers
• Remediation (RTI)
Great for homeschooling families too!
✋Looking for other fun activities for reviewing third grade math skills? Check out these popular resources:
- Multiplication and Division Concepts Games Facts Review Practice
- Multiplication Facts Games Christmas – Build Fact Fluency!
- Word Problems Multiple Operations – Bundled!
Thanks for taking your time to peek inside this resource!
Have fun Mathing!
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. Strictly prohibited is the copying or sharing of any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc. Thank you for respecting my hard work!
© All rights reserved. Leah Popinski @summathfun.com
There are no reviews yet.