Perfect for early finishers, morning work, rotations, collaborative work, and tasks for gifted learners! These 33 problems and activities will keep your kids engaged and challenged.
Create an environment of “can do” mathematicians!
Prevent off-task behaviors with these motivating and challenging tasks!
❤️ Why you’ll L-O-V-E it!
- “My students like to rush through their work and they weren’t able to rush through this. They had to think and look at different strategies.” –Harriet
- “Super fun and engaging activities for students!” –Danielle
- “These are an awesome resource for differentiation.” –Samantha
- “Love having these laminated to use in rotations.” –Jessica
- “I teach second grade, but with 30 students in my class ranging from extremely low to really high (almost 5th grade level) I really have to differentiate. This was absolutely perfect for my high kids. They were so excited about it that I ended up joining them in small group to help them get started and I even had a great time! This was truly a wonderful, well thought out challenging task.” –Dianette
- “This product was PERFECT for my fifth graders! It added to their overall understanding and they wanted to use it again and again!” –Erika
- “Some of my weaker students have shown some different thinking thanks to these.” –Cameron
- “Satisfied the extension beasts!” –Karina
- “Loving these for those days after a math test or days before a big event or break where it seems like you can’t get anything done!” –Fearless in Fourth
These problem-solving activities will enrich learning and engage your students, plus make your teacher-life easier.
Each activity includes the use of Common Core Mathematical Practices and Texas TEKS Process Standards. Students will be thinking, reasoning, and using number sense! There are seven all new challenges.
Each challenge is at a different level for easy differentiation.
▶️ Have the answer to, “I’m Done!” at your finger tips and ready-to-go!
❤️Great for homeschooling families too!
❤️Just print, laminate or use sheet protectors, and use year after year!