Fact Fluency – Addition Games for Easy Differentiation
Engage your kindergarten and first grade students with these fun addition games that strengthen fact fluency. Just print, grab some counters, paper clips, and pencils and you are ready to go with 12 addition activities for rotations, fall centers, homework, math workshop, and fall workstations!
These addition games are NO PREP and simple to play with directions that stay the same and make these perfect for differentiation.
⭐ You’ll save tons of time with these addition games that make differentiating your addition activities a snap for you and gaining fact fluency easy for your kids!
Why other teachers L-O-V-E these Addition Games!
• Easy, simple, preparation saves valuable teacher-time
• Kid-friendly directions printed on each game board
• “The Bomb” for easy differentiation
• Fun and engaging fact practice for kids
• Parents who want to work with their child will love you if you send this home as homework!
- Great for homeschooling families too!
- Just print, laminate or use sheet protectors, and use year after year!
⭐ Looking for more fun math activities? Check out these popular resources!
Thanks for taking your time to preview my product!
You can find more math resources in my store: ⇒ Sum Math Fun
Have fun Mathing!
“addition” “addition games” “differentiated” “fall” “fall activities” “computation” “mental math” “no prep” “first grade” “1st grade” “second grade” “2nd grade” “math games”
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only.