If you are a 4th-grade teacher, you will LOVE these logic puzzles for early finishers! Not only are they really fun to solve, but they will build your students’ problem-solving skills and give them math confidence!
They were created specifically for fourth-grade early finishers and will keep them learning, practicing, and applying what they know.
An autumn theme with cute Dot Dude clipart will keep your students motivated as they use addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Even though the division sign is not used, because there are missing factors in these logic puzzles for early finishers, students will need to “think backwards”. In this way, students are thinking division without formally dividing.
Once you do a quick guided practice of the logic puzzles for early finishers, your students will be able to complete them independently in centers, as homework, or as early finishers’ assignments with NO TEACHER PREP! These fun puzzles are perfect for differentiated practice to extend students’ thinking.
How to Use These Logic Puzzles for Early Finishers
- Early Finishers
- Math Centers
- Math Warm-Ups
- Bell Work
- Morning Work
- Collaborative Work
What’s Included in These Logic Puzzles for Early Finishers
- 12 printable full-page logic puzzles in color
- 12 printable full-page logic puzzles in black & white
- 12 printable half-page logic puzzle task cards in color
- 12 printable half-page logic puzzle task cards in black & white
- Google Slides of each logic puzzle perfect for computer centers
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
I really think you’ll LOVE these logic puzzles for early finishers!
✋ Looking for more engaging activities? Check out these popular resources!
- Early Finishers Math Enrichment Activities for Fast Finishers Print and Digital!
- Place Value Worksheets 3rd, 4th, 5th Grades Color by Number Print & Digital
- Multi-Step Word Problems || Task Cards 4th Grade Printable and Digital
- Equivalent Fractions Task Cards Hands-On and Editable
- 4th Grade Math Self-Checking Google Games Test Prep and Review Growing Bundle
❤️ Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
- Follow me on Facebook for updates on new products and sales.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Join my email list by visiting my website and receive free resources.☺
Have fun Mathing!