These digital and print early finisher activities will give you what you need to keep ALL of your 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students learning and challenged no matter what your teaching looks like this year – distance learning, face to face, or a hybrid of the two! The challenges review important place value skills while building problem-solving and thinking skills. They can be used to enrich and challenge ALL students at any time of the year.
Created for fourth and fifth grades but suitable for middle school RTI, autism, and special needs.
Since students choose or draw digit cards to use for the tasks, the challenges may be done over and over with different results each time!
There are 18 tasks with a total of ★54 challenges★ in this packet!! Each challenge includes the use of Common Core Mathematical Practices and the Texas TEKS Process Standards. If you need your kids using place value to think, reason, and use number sense, you need this!
❤️ Why You’ll L-O-V-E this!
• “I wish I had found these six weeks ago.” –Peggy
• “This activity is great to begin a lesson as a number talk. It engages the students to begin thinking mathematically. The children look forward to starting math with these.” –Christina
• “Place value is such a problem for some students and your product is helping many of my challenged learners make sense of it.” –Robin
• “Great math extension!” –Emily
• “These definitely challenged my kiddos. Loved them!” –Barnes’ Bright Ideas
• “This was great for my What’s Next wall.” –Ariale
⭐ Save $$$ ⭐
Click here for the Early Finisher and Gifted Extension Bundle. Over 130 Challenges in print and digital versions! A huge teacher-time-saver!
✋ Looking for more engaging math activities? Check out these popular resources!
✅ Early Finishers & Gifted Math Activities – Logic – Reasoning – Problem Solving
Thank you for purchasing, downloading, browsing, following and inspiring! I hope this resource brings a bit of inspiration your way! If you find anything in this packet that needs to be reworked or might work better for your students, please let me know and I will be happy to rework any activity/packet that you have purchased to fit your needs. You can always reach me at [email protected]