Thanksgiving Addition Facts Games (1’s to 12’s) – Build Fact Fluency!
Thanksgiving Addition Games for addition fact fluency are great for grades K through 3! This resource for 1st and 2nd grades will have you are ready to go with 12 Thanksgiving math activities. They are ideal for rotations, centers, homework, math workshop, and stations!
So easy to differentiate! All game boards have the same directions printed right on them. This makes introducing them to your students so much easier, saves you tons of time! In addition, you’ll have games that are easy to send home as “homework” for a fun way to review and practice addition facts. Or, use them as an assessment to know who needs help with which facts! Then, assign different games (facts) based on students’ success with fact fluency.
Each game board practices different facts from adding just one more to adding twelve more. Not only are these addition games easy, simple set up for you, but they are also fun for kids, and effective for both!
Black and white games are also included. Print these and send them home as a packet for summer practice. Those parents that are always asking for summer review resources will l-o-v-e you for it! 🙂
👉 Why you’ll L-O-V-E these addition facts games!
- Easy, simple, preparation saves valuable teacher-time
- Kid-friendly directions printed on each game board
- “The Bomb” for easy differentiation
- Fun and engaging fact practice for kids
- Parents who want to work with their child will love you if you send this home as homework!
➡️Great for homeschooling families too!
Just print, laminate or use sheet protectors, and use them year after year!
✋ Looking for other fun activities for reviewing addition and subtraction? Check out these popular resources:
- Thanksgiving Activities Word Problems First Grade
- Addition and Subtraction Fact Fluency Activities – First & Second Grade Math
- Addition Facts and Subtraction Facts Math Centers and Games Super Hero Theme
- Fall Graphing
Connect With Me!
Thanks for taking your time to peek inside this resource!
Have fun Mathing!
***Just a friendly reminder that this product is for A SINGLE USER ONLY. Strictly prohibited is the copying or sharing of any part of this product with another teacher, grade level, school, department, district, etc. Thank you for respecting my work!
© All rights reserved. Leah Popinski @summathfun.com
There are no reviews yet.