Addition and Subtraction Games
These fun addition and subtraction games will have your students excited to practice and learn their addition and subtraction facts! Easily motivate them with this pack that is JAM-PACKED with addition and subtraction games that come ready to go!
Through the repetition and strategies in these activities, your students will gain fact fluency. If you need addition and subtraction games for your kids that are motivating and engaging, try these!
Your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they are learning!
These 14 games addition and subtraction games are engaging, fun, and focused on strategies. There are Spinner Games, Four in a Row Games, Card and Board Games. A great variety to keep kids practicing State and Common Core Standards! Practice and learn math facts through 20.
- Spin and Add with Recording Sheet
- Double It! with Recording Sheet
- Fact Family Fun with recording sheet
- How Many More to Make 10? Game Board and Cards
- It All Adds Up! +4 Game Board and Spinner
- It All Adds Up! +7 Game Board and Spinner
- Four In a Row +5 Spinner and Game Board
- Four In a Row +6 Spinner and Game Board
- Spin and Subtract with Recording Sheet
- How Many More to Make 9? Game Board and Cards
- What’s the Difference? -5 Spinner and Game Board
- What’s the Difference? -7 Spinner and Game Board
- Four In a Row -6 Spinner and Game Board
- Four In a Row -8 Spinner and Game Board
BONUS TOOLKIT Included! SEVEN FREE Pages
- Addition Chart
- Subtraction Chart
- Small Addition Table of Strategies for Teachers
- Large Addition Table of Strategies for Display
- Addition Table
- Addition Tables to use as labels for homework folders, notebooks, etc.
- Tips and suggestions for use
+ + Why you’ll L-O-V-E it! feedback:
- “Copy and put in a baggie. Done!” –Jennifer
- “Quick and easy games to make. Works well with my first grade guided math centers.” –Buyer
- “I absolutely love these. As a 2nd year teacher this has saved me a ton of time.” –Samantha
- “Huge hit with my students!” –Sheri
- “Such a time saver!” –Amanda
- The only additional materials needed are a die and a paper clip for spinner games.
All Activities come ready to go! Just print, laminate, cut, and use year after year!
✋ Looking for more engaging math activities? Check out these popular resources!
❤️ Thank you for purchasing, downloading, browsing, following and inspiring! I hope this resource brings a bit of inspiration your way! If you find anything in this packet that needs to be reworked or might work better for your students, please let me know and I will be happy to rework any activity/packet that you have purchased to fit your needs.
Have fun Mathing!
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.