Teaching hands-on measurement doesn’t have to be filled with searching for activities and gathering materials. This unit is JAM PACKED with 26 pages of fun, hands-on measurement activities for first grade ready-to-go!
Students compare how long and how tall using common classroom objects such as square tiles and Unifix cubes as length units. All materials needed are easily accessible for engaging hands-on, non-standard measurement practice!
Students measure and compare their pencils, school boxes, glue, and other items they use every day.
A game and a math center for students to practice measurement are also included!
⭐ The unit is filled with no-prep printables and hands-on activities aligned to all first grade Common Core Measurement Standards – from beginning to end! ⭐
Your students will love “measuring the room” as they practice their measurement skills using these creative worksheets that go along with the hands-on activities. There’s also a super cute game to practice measurement skills.
❤️ Why you’ll L-O-V-E this:
- “The kiddos loved getting up and measuring the classroom.” –Tami
- “Awesome product! I’m going to tell my team to check these out!” -Melody
- “Wonderful! And so cute!!! My kids are loving it!” –Henry
- “This product was great! I especially liked the written practice that went with the hands-on activities.” –Heidi
- “Great for assessment and stations.” –Pamela
► Great for homeschooling families!
► Just print!
⭐ Just open the “Preview” to the right of the picture for a detailed look inside! ⭐