Use these critical thinking open-ended activities for morning work to get your students’ mathematical thinking revved up or for early finishers, centers, collaborative work, and tasks for gifted learners.
♥ Why You’ll L-O-V-E this!
• “I wish I had found these six weeks ago.” –Peggy
• “This activity is great to begin a lesson as a number talk. It engages the students to begin thinking mathematically. The children look forward to starting math with these.” –Christina
• “Place value is such a problem for some students and your product is helping many of my challenged learners make sense of it.” –Robin
• “Great math extension!” –Emily
• “These definitely challenged my kiddos. Loved them!” –Barnes’ Bright Ideas
• “This was great for my What’s Next wall.” –Ariale
There are 18 task cards with a total of ★54 tasks★ in this packet!! Each challenge includes the use of Common Core Mathematical Practices and the Texas TEKS Process Standards. If you need your kids using place value to think, reason, and use number sense, you need this!
★ Save $$$ ★
♥ Just print, laminate or use sheet protectors, and use year after year!